Flat Fee Tuition
- Undergraduate Programs - Full Time
- $26,416 - Basic Full Time Tuition Undergraduate Fall and Spring (excluding RN-BSN, MLS and ES), plus fees
Per Credit Tuition
- $765 Part Time Undergraduate Per Credit (all programs excluding RN-BSN, MLS, and ES), plus fees
- $350 Undergraduate Per Credit (RN-BSN only), plus fees
- $425 Undergraduate Per Credit (MLS and ES only), plus fees**
- $795 Graduate Tuition Per Credit (includes masters and doctorate programs), plus fees
Tuition or admission cost for any program, other than a degree program, (i.e. a Continuing Education program) will be determined by that program at the time it is offered.
- $2,935 Fall/Spring (per semester)
- $1,500 Summer
Meals are available and can be added to the student's ID card in $100 increments. Unspent dollars can be carried over from fall to spring semesters but any remaining balance at the end of the spring semester will be forfeited. See Student Affairs or the Bursar's Office for details.
- Application fee (paper copy): $35
- Technology Fee (full-time student per semester, not including summer): $235
- Technology Fee (part-time student per semester, not including summer): $235
- Technology Fee (full-time student per summer semester): $85
- Technology Fee (part-time student per summer semester): $85
- Prior learning assessment fee (per credit hour): $50
- Prior learning assessment credit hours earned (per credit hour): $100
- Deposit fee for Physician Assistant and Occupational Therapy programs: $500
- Deposit fee for all other programs: $200
- Deposit fee - Residence Hall: $250
- Audit Fee (per credit hour): $100 per credit hour
- Laboratory/Clinical/Externship Fees: $60 per class, per semester, for part time students
- Background Check Fee: $60
- Late Payment Fee: $50
- Diploma Replacement Fee: $60
- General Education Challenge Exams Fee: $10; Per Credit fee if the student pass general education challenge exam: $100;
- Nursing Challenge Exam Fee: $50, Per Credit fee if the student passes nursing challenge exam: $100.
*This includes all programs with the exception of RN-BSN, Medical Lab Sciences, and Emergency Services which are billed on a per credit basis.
**Current ES and MLS students will start paying on a per credit basis beginning Fall 2018
Prices are subject to change with a 30 day notification.