Director of Academic Support Services
Student Affairs Suite
CRCH, 4th Floor
Click here to
Academic Advising Learning Outcomes
Through active participation in the advising program, you will be expected to:
- Accept responsibility for your academic progress.
- Demonstrate familiarity with academic policy and procedures.
- Effectively utilize college resources and tools.
- Develop a career plan based on your personal interests, abilities and career goals.
- Behave as a citizen who will strengthen and positively contribute to your community.
- Be engaged in life long learning throughout your career and beyond.
Academic Advising Links
Click on any of the links below to find out more.
|Academic Advising Home Page|
|Where can I get the answers to my advising-related questions?|
|What other resources are available at Jefferson College of Health Sciences?|
|See Faculty and Staff Handbook in Blackboard|
Stay on Track: How Can We Help You?