Director of Academic Support Services
Student Affairs Suite
CRCH, 4th Floor
Click here to
Academic Advising Learning Outcomes
Through active participation in the advising program, you will be expected to:
- Accept responsibility for your academic progress.
- Demonstrate familiarity with academic policy and procedures.
- Effectively utilize college resources and tools.
- Develop a career plan based on your personal interests, abilities and career goals.
- Behave as a citizen who will strengthen and positively contribute to your community.
- Be engaged in life long learning throughout your career and beyond.
Academic Advising Handbook
Click here for more information and to access the Academic Advising Handbook.
Click here for the Academic Advising Syllabus.
Academic Advising Links
Click on any of the links below to find out more.
|Academic Advising Home Page|
|Where can I get the answers to my advising-related questions?|
|What other resources are available at Jefferson College of Health Sciences?|
|See Faculty and Staff Handbook in Blackboard|
Stay on Track: How Can We Help You?