Important Add/Drop & Withdrawal Policy Information
Any student desiring to Add or Drop a class after spring classes begin can do so via Self Service until the last day to Add/Drop a class with a refund. See dates below. Any student intending to drop a class but failing to so by the Add/Drop deadline, will continue to be “enrolled” in the course and will be held both academically and financially responsible for it.
Any student wishing to Withdraw from a class after the last day to Add/Drop a class must complete a Withdrawal from Classes form, obtain the advisor’s signature, and return the form to the Registrar by the Last Day to Withdraw from a Class with a “W”. See dates below.
As usual, it is a good idea for any students contemplating withdrawal to check with Financial Aid and the Registrar to predetermine how withdrawing might impact financial aid and academic standing. Please refer to the online Academic Catalog for more information regarding the college’s policies on the Academic Standards of Satisfactory Progress and on Satisfactory Progress for Financial Aid.
Dates & Deadlines - Spring Classes 2013
- Last Day to add a class or to drop a Spring 2013 class with refund (if applicable):
- Jan. 23, 2013 by 11:59 p.m. in Self-Service
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Spring 2013 class with a “W”:
- 01 General Session class - March 15, 2013
- 1st 5 week class - Jan. 25, 2013
- 2nd 5 week class - March 1, 2013
- 3rd 5 week class - April 12, 2013
- 1st half class - Feb. 5, 2013
- 2nd half class - April 5, 2013
- 10 week class - Feb. 13, 2013
- Withdrawal from Classes Form must be in Registrar’s Office by 5 p.m.
Withdrawal from Classes Forms are available in the Registrar’s Office in CRCH Room 419. Questions? Contact the Registrar by phone at (540) 224-4492 or by fax at (540) 224-4562.