- Click here to apply online for Undergraduate programs.
- Click here to apply online to the MHA graduate programs as well as the Doctoral Programs.
- Click here to apply online to the Physician Assistant program.
(Applicants to the PA Program must apply through CASPA, the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants. Jefferson College of Health Sciences does not require a supplemental application. DO NOT send application materials directly to the College or Program.)
- Applicants for the Master of Science in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner and Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration programs must apply through NursingCAS The Centralized Application for Nursing Programs. Jefferson College does not require a supplemental application. The application through NursingCAS can be found at http://www.nursingcas.org/.
- Applicants for the Master of Science in Occupational Therapy and Doctor of Occupational Therapy programs must apply through OTCAS: The Occupational Therapist Centralized Application Service. Jefferson College does not require a supplemental application. The application through OTCAS can be found at http://www.otcas.org/.
Some of our professional programs have additional requirements that are beyond the scope of the requirements for admittance to the college. This information is located on the respective programs degree program information page (click here for programs).