Electronic On-Campus Proctor Request Form
- The Educational Testing Center (ETC) provides proctoring services during the following hours:
Monday 8:30am—12:00pm, 1:00pm—5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am—12:00pm, 1:00pm—5:00pm
Thursday 8:30am—12:00pm, 1:00pm—5:00pm
Friday 8:30am—12:00pm, 1:00pm—5:00pm
- Requests are evaluated based on space and proctor availability.
- If electronic tests use a platform other than Blackboard, the ETC will need additional time to ensure that all technical requirements are met. Faculty are encouraged to submit these requests as early in the semester as possible.
- When submitting a Proctor Request Form, please include a roster.
- Testing materials can be emailed to Jill Shartzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered in an interoffice envelope to room 508.
- To request an on-campus or make-up test, please complete the form below.
- To request off-campus proctoring, please contact Jill Shartzer at (540) 224-4895 or email@example.com.
- Additional information about the ETC’s policies can be found here.