This is a voluntary fellowship of faculty and staff of the College who wish to participate in various meals and social events during the academic year.
The Caring and Sharing committee recognizes employees with baby and wedding shower gift cards, condolence flower arrangements and other life-event gifts.
If you wish to join this community of employees, please contact Tracy Jones at email@example.com.
- Chair - Tracy Jones (Community Health Sciences, Student Affairs)
- Vice Chair - Lisa Graves (Student Affairs)
- Treasurer - Liz Costa (Student Affairs)
- Secretary - Thea McKinney (Admissions)
- CAT Representative - Dean Scott Hill (Student Affairs)
Frank Dane (Arts & Sciences Chair)
Emily Kavanaugh (Admissions)
Kelly McDow (Admissions)
Lauren Miley (Admissions)
Marlene Perrot (Registrar’s Office)
Mary Catherine Santoro (Library)
Stephanie Simpson (Student Affairs)
The next Caring & Sharing meeting will be in September. Check back here in August for more details or contact Tracy Jones as listed above.
Annual events include:
- Soup n’ Share in October
- Thanksgiving Meal in November
- Welcome Back Breakfast in January
- Acts of Kindness in February
- College Dinner in April