Jefferson College of Health Sciences will host information sessions this fall to give prospective students the opportunity to learn more about our Doctor of Occupational Therapy (DOT) program.
We will be hosting online information sessions for this program on:
- Tuesday, September 12, beginning at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 20, beginning at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, October 5, beginning at 6 p.m.
- Monday, October 16, beginning at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 7, beginning at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15, beginning at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 6, beginning at 6 p.m.
These sessions will be offered online only! You will be contacted with instructions to log on remotely to the information session after registering.
To register, please go to http://www.jchs.edu/doctor-occupational-therapy-dot-information-sessions.