On Tuesday, Nov. 6, Jefferson Activities Group (JAG)sponsored a ?progressive? food tasting event. The
College Community was invited to ?travel? through different countries with each participating program or department, sampling food, and having their passports stamped for a chance to win prizes. In addition, participants had the chance to vote for their favorite "countries" as they passed through distant lands right in our own building!
<b><font color=red>The student winner of the passport drawing was Queen Aggrey, who won a $20 JCHS Bookstore door prize.
The "country" voted most popular by participatns was Italy, hosted by the PTA, OTA and HES departments. They will hold the coveted Sombrero of Honor until our next competition.</b></font>
Other department shosting countries included:
- Admissions Office (Greece)
- Registrar Office (China)
- Student Services (Mexico)
- Paramedic and Fire Science (Germany)
- Respiratory Therapy (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Communications and Alumni Relations (France)
- Learning Resource Center (Spain)