Who is a Home-Schooled Student?
- A student who has completed a secondary school education in a home school environment that qualifies as an exemption from compulsory attendance requirements under state law.
- The following classes must be completed with a ?C? or better:
- Four years of English
- Two years of college preparatory math including Algebra I and Algebra II or Geometry
- Two years of college preparatory science including Biology and Chemistry
- SAT or ACT scores (SAT Code/5099, ACT Code/4367)
Your completed application should include:
- The online application.
- The Jefferson College Official Home School Transcript form (Click here to download).
- Public or Private high school transcripts if applicable.
- GED if applicable.
- SAT and/or ACT scores.
- Any additional program-specific requirements.