Meet Our Staff
Educational Testing Center Coordinator
Jefferson College of Health Sciences
Office: CRCH 508
Educational Testing Center: CRCH 509
Phone: (540) 224-4895
The ETC lab is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for Jefferson College of Health Sciences student, faculty, and staff use.
Testing hours are below:
Monday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Thursday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
ETC General Information
The Educational Testing Center (ETC) is a 25-station computer lab located in Room 509 on the fifth floor of Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital (CRCH).
Resources available in the ETC include:
- Access to fully loaded Dell computers.
- Access to Microsoft Office Suite 2007.
- Access to DVD-CD Rom readers
and USB drives.
- Access to a headphone jack.
- Access to a high-speed connection to the Internet.
- Access to special software for certain courses and programs.
- Access to a laser printer for black and white printing.
The ETC also offers…
- Proctored electronic testing for certain courses and programs.
- Some technical assistance.
- A relatively quiet environment.
If the ETC is ever closed for testing or if a student needs to print while there is testing in progress in the ETC, students may also visit one of the other on-campus computer labs:
- The Learning and Writing Center (LWC) computer lab in Room 507 at CRCH, which is located in the Learning Commons next to the ETC office. The LWC is available during posted open hours.
- The JCHS Library computer lab in the Learning Commons, also on the fifth floor of CRCH, available during Library hours when it's not closed for training or lecture purposes.
Click on any of the links below to find out more.