PATHWAYS TO ACADEMIC STUDENT SUCCESS (PASS)
When to Refer a Student to PASS
- Student fails first exam or major assignment
- Student receives grade of D or F at midterm
- Student is struggling academically and in need of academic help
- Student has a behavioral issue or personal concern that is interfering with his/her ability to be academically successful, or
- Student is placed on Academic or Programmatic Probation.
PASS Links for Faculty & Staff
Click on any of the links below to find out more.
|PASS Home Page|
|When to refer a student to PASS|
|How to refer a student to PASS|
Stay on Track: How Can We Help You?