When to Refer a Student to PASS

Acedemic support


When to Refer a Student to PASS

  1. Student fails first exam or major assignment
  2. Student receives grade of D or F at midterm
  3. Student is struggling academically and in need of academic help
  4. Student has a behavioral issue or personal concern that is interfering with his/her ability to be academically successful, or
  5. Student is placed on Academic or Programmatic Probation.


PASS Links for Faculty & Staff
Click on any of the links below to find out more.

PASS Home Page
When to refer a student to PASS
How to refer a student to PASS


Stay on Track: How Can We Help You?

Jefferson Academic Support Services (JASS) Home

Academic Advising

Pathways to Academic Student Success (PASS)

Learning and Writing Center (LWC)

Educational Testing Center (ETC)

Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) 

Additional Online Resources

Contact Us