Admissions awards are awarded during the admissions process and are contingent on the follow criteria:
- Must be enrolled Full-Time (12+ for Undergraduate Student, 9+ for Graduate Students)
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
If you have a question regarding your admissions award please contact your admissions counselor.
Educational Foundation Scholarship ApplicationThe Education Foundation offers scholarships each fall and spring semester. The deadline for the Educational Foundation Scholarship Application is April 25, 2014 for the 2014-2015 academic year. We will notify students of whether or not they have received an award by May 9, 2014. Please download the application below, complete it, sign it, and submit it to the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility RequirementsTo apply for an Education Foundation Scholarship, you must:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED upon enrollment at Jefferson College.
- Enroll in a minimum of six (6) credits, unless the scholarship you are applying for requires you to enroll full-time. Full-time enrollment is defined as being enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
- For specific scholarship information please see the "2014-2015 Scholarship Information" document below.