Ordering Transcripts

Graduates needing official transcripts sent to licensing boards or other institutions after graduation must submit a Transcript Request Form to the Registrar’s Office. You can do this via your Self-Service account or fax in the request form found on the college website by clicking here. This service is provided to you for free by Jefferson College of Health Sciences.