Some of our professional programs have additional requirements that are beyond the scope of the requirements for admittance to the college. The list below explains these requirements. If your intended program of study is not listed, there are no additional requirements to be met, beyond the college admission requirements.
Check back to see more additional requirements as they become available.
Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- RN Licensure (Virginia)
- Must be 18 years of age or older prior to the start of the program
- Must have current EMT-Basic certification.
- An associate degree from an accredited college/university
- One semester of College Algebra (with a grade of C or better)
- One semester of Basic Accounting (with grade of C or better)