|The purpose of the Jefferson College of Health Sciences (JCHS) Alumni Association is to:
- Promote the mission, core values, philosophy and objectives of the Jefferson College of Health Sciences and Carillon Clinic.
- Promote an environment for personal and professional growth.
- Encourage participation in college activities and college development.
- Establish lines of communication between JCHS alumni and the college.
- Promote scholarship development for students at JCHS.
The goal of our e-communities—Facebook, Linked-In and Twitter—is to connect alumni, family and friends of JCHS with each other. Feel free to browse our news and events as well as photos, videos and podcasts! Post your favorite JCHS memories on our Facebook wall.
Thank you for becoming a FAN of JCHS! Click on the buttons below to get involved with your e-communities.