Fall 2013 Education Foundation Scholarship Application
The Education Foundation offers scholarships each fall and spring semester. You will find general information here, or call (540) 985.8267 with any questions.
To apply for an Education Foundation Scholarship, you must:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED upon enrollment at JCHS.
- Enroll in a minimum of six (6) credits, unless the scholarship you are applying for requires you to enroll full-time. Full-time enrollment is defined as being enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
Instructions for Submitting Your Application
- Print the Scholarship Descriptions (PDF)
- Print and complete the Scholarship Application
- Print the Scholarship Chart and ensure that you have completed all required materials such as essays and recommendations
- Forward all materials to the Office of Financial Aid by close of business March 1, 2013.