Title IV Consumer Information

Jefferson College of Health Sciences wants you to be able to make an informed decision about attending our school. The U.S. Department of Education, among other government agencies, mandate that colleges who participate in Federal Student Aid Programs provide various types of consumer information to the general public. We have assembled this information here on our website to make it easy for former, current, and future students to review important consumer information:

Institutional and Financial Assistance Information for Students 

  • Financial Assistance Information
    • The different types of Financial Aid offered at Jefferson College of Health Sciences can be found here.
    • Each student receiving Financial Aid under the Title IV program is granted particular rights spelled out in this document.
    • Students must achieve and maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) in his or her course of study in order to receive Title IV Financial Aid. Click here to see the SAP Policy.
    • When students encounter a credit balance their credit can be refunded via Check or Direct Deposit or the balance can be rolled forward to a future semester. Contact the Bursar’s Office for more information.
    • For information on the terms of Federal Student Loans and loan repayment click here.
    • For information on the Federal Work-Study Program click here.
    • All students who receive Federal Student Loans are required to complete the Financial Aid Exit Counseling available at the Federal Student Loans website.
  • Institutional Information
  • Other Institutional Information:
    • For information regarding penalties associated with drug-related offenses please see the Student Handbook.
    • To utilize the College Navigator website click here.
    • For information regarding textbooks and school supplies click here.
    • To obtain a Voter Registration Form please visit this webpage.
  • Constitution and Citizenship Day

Drug & Alcohol Prevention

Consumer Information for Student Athletes

  • Completion and graduation rates for the general student body, calculation methodology, and rates disclosure
    • For information pertaining to Jefferson College’s student body completion and graduation rates, including methodology and disclosure please click here and here.
  • Information Pertaining to Student Athletes
    • Jefferson College does not have student athletes therefore no information is provided to, for, or about them.

Student Right-to-Know Act and Clery/Campus Security Act

  • For information on Crime Statistics and Crime Log please visit our Campus Safety webpage.
  • For information regarding the Timely Warning and Emergency Notification systems please visit the Campus Safety webpage.
  • For information on the Emergency Response/Evacuation Plan click here.
  • For the Missing Student Notification Policy see the Student Handbook by clicking here.


  • For information regarding the Permission to Release Information policies please contact the Registrar’s Office.

Safeguarding Consumer Information

  • For information regarding the Information Security Program policies please click here.

Fire Safety Reports and Student Housing

  • Jefferson College does not have on-campus housing and therefore does not have any information pertaining to required reports. Additional questions can be addressed to the Physical Plant Officer.


  • Jefferson College utilizes its Academic Catalog as the authoritative resource on information pertaining to the nature of student programs, financial charges, and its relationship with the Department of Education (along with other affiliated outside agencies). The catalog is issued twice a year in order to ensure accuracy and keep the public up to date on changes in the college.
  • For information regarding the employability of Jefferson College's graduates, the Office of Institutional Research houses and disseminates this data.

Loan Disclosures

  • For information, resources, or questions regarding the availability of Title IV funds (including the various federal counseling requirements and NSLDS reporting), State Grant availability, Private Student Loans (and their self-certification process), and Code of Conduct for Financial Aid please visit the Office of Financial Aid’s webpage or contact the Office here.

Gainful Employment