Verification is a process in which selected students verify the information on their FAFSA. Students selected for Verification should submit the requested documents to the Office of Financial Aid. You can see your requested documents on your Self-Service account, which you can access through Student Resources. If you are selected but you choose not to complete Verification, you will not receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grant, Direct Loans, etc.). If you have questions about Verification, please contact your Financial Aid Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Student Aid Programs Verification Worksheets
Click on the links below to download Federal Student Aid Programs Verification Worksheets based on whether you are claimed as a dependent or are considered independent.
The following worksheets are for specifically for the Federal HH Resource Verifi requests. If you have not received a Federal HH Resource Verifi request by letter or through Self-Service, please use the forms above:
- 2015-2016 Independent Household Resources Verification Worksheet
- 2015-2016 Dependent Household Resources Verification Worksheet
Federal Student Aid Programs Verification Forms
Click on the links below to download the various forms that pertain to your verification group (if applicable):
- 2015-2016 Child Support Attestation Form (Independent)
- 2015-2016 Child Support Attestation Form (Dependent)
- 2015-2016 Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2015-2016 High School Completion Status Verification
- 2015-2016 Unusual Enrollment History Certification Form
- 2015-2016 SNAP Attestation (Independent)
- 2015-2016 SNAP Attestation (Dependent)