Verification is a process in which selected students verify the information on their FAFSA. Students selected for Verification should submit the requested documents to the Office of Financial Aid. You can see your requested documents on your Self-Service account, which you can access through Student Resources. If you are selected but you choose not to complete Verification, you will not receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grant, Direct Loans, etc.). If you have questions about Verification, please contact your Financial Aid Counselor at email@example.com.
Federal Student Aid Programs Verification Worksheets
Click on the links below to download Federal Student Aid Programs Verification Worksheets based on whether you are claimed as a dependent or are considered independent.
- 2017-2018 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2017-2018 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2016-2017 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2016-2017 Dependent Verification Worksheet
The following worksheets are for specifically for the Federal HH Resource Verifi requests. If you have not received a Federal HH Resource Verifi request by letter or through Self-Service, please use the forms above:
- 2016-2017 Independent Household Resources Verification Worksheet
- 2016-2017 Dependent Household Resources Verification Worksheet
Federal Student Aid Programs Verification Forms
Click on the links below to download the various forms that pertain to your verification group (if applicable):