|Description:||Jefferson College of Health Sciences will host information sessions about becoming a Respiratory Therapist on Tuesday, February 19 and Tuesday, March 5, 2013. Both programs will begin at 6:30 p.m. in Room 517 at Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital on the JCHS campus at 101 Elm Avenue, SE in downtown Roanoke, Virginia.|
Each session is an opportunity for those attending to:
- Learn more about what a Respiratory Therapist does,
- Hear real life stories from professionals practicing in the field,
- Get information on employment opportunities for those with a bachelor’s level Respiratory Therapy degree,
- Gather information about the curriculum, costs and the process for application.
Everyone is welcome to attend, including all Carilion employees, JCHS students, faculty and staff and the general public. Please help us share this wonderful opportunity to learn more about the Respiratory Therapy Program at JCHS with those who may be interested in entering this field. Thank you!
To attend one of the sessions, those interested should RSVP to Ashton Downs at (540) 985-9766 or email@example.com by:
- Monday, Feb. 18, 2013 by 5 p.m. for the Feb. 19 session
- Monday, March 4, 2013 by 5 p.m. for the March 5 session