|Description:||HEALTH & EXERCISE SCIENCE: A Healthy First Step to Your Graduate Career
An Information Session Hosted by Jefferson College of Health Sciences|
Tuesday, April 9, 2013, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Room 617 on the JCHS Campus at Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
101 Elm Avenue, SE, downtown Roanoke
This information session, about the JCHS Health & Exercise Science Program (HES), is an opportunity for those attending to:
- Learn more about the flexibility of a degree in HES and the wide array of employment opportunities available to graduates,
- Hear how the current obesity epidemic is creating high demand for exercise science trained professionals,
- Interact with faculty from the JCHS Physical Therapist Assistant and Occupational Therapy Programs, as well as Radford University’s Doctor in Physical Therapy Program,
- Explore the diverse internship opportunities available to HES students,
- Gather information about the curriculum, costs and the process for application.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!