|Jefferson College of Health Sciences (JCHS) will host two information sessions for the Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management Program (HCM) in Roanoke and the New River Valley in April.|
- The Roanoke session will take place on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. in Room 514 at Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital on the JCHS campus at 101 Elm Avenue, SE in downtown Roanoke, Virginia 24013.
- The New River Valley session will take place on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. in Fireside Conference Room B at the Carilion New River Valley Medical Center, 2900 Lamb Circle, Christiansburg, Virginia 24073.
The information sessions will provide more information about the HCM Program, including details about:
• The new 100% online curriculum;
• The solid foundation HCM students receive, helping advance their careers, begin a new career or continue their educations on the graduate level;
• The opportunity to transfer credits to apply to their HCM education from other accredited institutions;
• Exploring the diverse internship opportunities available to HCM students; and
• Gathering information on the curriculum, costs and the process for application.
Everyone is welcome to attend this informative event!