- Undergraduate Programs - Full Time
- $22,400 - Fall and Spring (Does not include summer session)
- Undergraduate Programs - Part Time
- $650 per credit hour, plus fees
- Graduate Programs
- $700 per credit hour, plus fees
Tuition or admission cost for any program, other than a degree program, (i.e. a Continuing Education program) will be determined by that program at the time it is offered.
- Application fee (paper copy): $35 (non-refundable)
- Technology Fee (full-time student per semester, not including summer): $100
- Technology Fee (part-time student per semester, not including summer): $50
- Deposit fee for Physician Assistant and Occupational Therapy programs: $500. The deposit fee serves as confirmation of the student's intent to enroll and is applied to the cost of attendance upon enrollment.
- Deposit fee for all other programs: $200 (refundable until May 1, if requested in writing).The deposit fee serves as confirmation of the student's intent to enroll and is applied to the cost of attendance upon enrollment.
- Audit Fee: $100 per credit hour
- Laboratory/Clinical/Externship Fees: $60 per class, per semester, for part time students
- Background Check Fee: $60
- Late Payment Fee: $50
- Diploma Replacement Fee: $60 (non-refundable)
- Challenge Exams: $10 for General Education, plus $100 per credit if the student passes the exam, $50 for Nursing Challenge Exams, plus $100 per credit if the student passes the exam.
- Uniforms, lab coats and accessories: $175 estimated per academic year
Residence Hall Fees
- Residence Hall Fee: $2,835 per semester (fall and spring)
- Residence Hall Fee: $1,500 (summer)
- Meals are available and can be added to the student's ID card in $100 increments. Unspent dollars can be carried over from fall to spring semesters but any remaining balance at the end of the spring semester will be forfeited. See Student Affairs or the Bursar's Office for details.