Disability Services Office
As part of our ongoing merger, disability accommodations are currently being handled by Radford University's Center for Accessibility Services. For questions, please contact them at 540-831-6350 or email@example.com
Please visit https://www.radford.edu/content/cas/home.html for more information.
Possible Documentation Needed:
- Individualized Education Plan written within the past year
- Psychological assessment performed by a licensed individual
- Verification of physical/medical condition form completed by treating physician
- Verification of Psychiatric Condition form completed by treating physician/psychiatrist
- Voluntary Disclosure form filled out by the student
What Accommodations Can You Expect?
Disability accommodations might include (but aren’t restricted to) low-distraction environments, extended time for testing or assignments, assistive technologies, one-on-one human support, and clinical accommodations (on a case-by-case basis).