Mark your calendars for the Spring Career Fair, the week of March 12, 2018, which is the week you return from Spring Break. Graduation is quickly approaching for some of you, so get a jump start on that career job you have been dreaming of. Use your spring break to prepare.
Benefits of Career Fair in Job Board Format...
- Students with day jobs/classes can participate
- You have the whole week; not just one day
- Students in clinicals can still participate
- Allows us to get positions from all over
- Recruiters do not have to travel here
- You don't have to dress up
Open positions will be posted by program in the Dog House week of March 12, 2018.
There will be no recruiters on campus.
All cover letters and resumes should be e-mailed to:
Lisa Graves in Student Affairs
Each day you apply for a position (March 12 - 16), your name will be in a drawing for a prize.
Also, be sure to check out the Cover Letter and Resume Writing Workshop on Thursday, Feb. 22. You can learn more about that workshop by clicking here.