Ready to accelerate your career and continue your education? You’ll find all the admissions information you need here.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Application: November 1
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy Application: November 1
- Master of Science in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner: November 1 (This is a priority deadline, we still accept applications after the November 1st date)
Many of our graduate degree programs have specific admissions requirements. Please visit your program to find the information.
Prior Learning Assessment: Have you been in the workforce in your chosen field? Have extensive real-world experience? If so you might qualify for Prior Learning Assessment credits. Find out.
Ready to get started? Apply now.
The number of transfer credits is determined by each program on a case-by-case basis. Up to 12 semester credits will be considered for transfer. Only doctoral-level courses will be considered for transfer.
Transfer credits are subject to the following conditions:
- Courses must be comparable to Jefferson College of Health Sciences course requirements or be acceptable as appropriate for the student’s program of study.
- Courses must have been completed at a regionally accredited institution within the prior five calendar years.
- Transfer credit is not allowed for a course counted towards completion of a graduate degree program at another institution.
- Any courses proposed for transfer credit, whether taken before or after admission to Jefferson College of Health Sciences, must have the approval of the Program Director and Registrar.
Application for the transfer of credit completed at international institutions must be evaluated by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) or the World Educational Service (WES) before submission to the Program Director and the Registrar.