Admissions awards are awarded during the admissions process and are contingent on the follow criteria:
- Must be enrolled Full-Time (12+ for Undergraduate Student, 9+ for Graduate Students)
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
If you have a question regarding your admissions award please contact your admissions counselor.
Educational Foundation Scholarship Application
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED upon enrollment at Jefferson College.
- Enroll in a minimum of six (6) credits, unless the scholarship you are applying for requires you to enroll full-time. Full-time enrollment is defined as being enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
- For specific scholarship information please see the "2016-2017 Scholarship Descriptions" document below
Merit Scholarship for Biomedical Sciences Students
The Biomedical Sciences Program is offering a merit scholarship to students who pursue a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Sciences. The merit scholarship can cover up to the full cost of tuition at Jefferson College of Health Sciences after any other tuition-specific grants and scholarships have been applied. The scholarship is renewable for all four undergraduate years, provided that the student maintains an appropriate academic record and complies with the terms of the scholarship. Merit Scholars are also eligible for up to $1500 to support research each academic year. Exceptional high school students are invited to apply. For more information about the Biomedical Sciences program, click here.