J.T. Minnie Maude Charitable Trust
Deadline: March 29, 2018
Amount Awarded: Varies
For U.S. citizens who reside in the Virginia counties of Halifax, Henry and Pittsylvania and the North Carolina counties of Caswell and Rockingham (including all towns or cities located therein).
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Meet the residency requirements stated in J.T. Minnie Maude's General Scholarship Guidelines
- Must be a graduating high school senior, high school graduate, or have obtained a GED
- Must have applied to or be enrolled at one or more accredited post secondary institutions (i.e. Jefferson College of Health Sciences) as a full/part time student in an undergraduate diploma or certificate, associate, bachelor or postgraduate degree curriculum
- Traditional student enrolling or currently enrolled must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale if seeking an undergraduate Diploma or Certificate or a 2.50 on a 4.00 scale if seeking an Associate or Bachelor degree.
- Non-Traditional student GPA will be considered on an applicant by applicant basis
- Traditional and Non-Traditional students who received an award within the last 12 months and are seeking the same degree level should refer to the General Scholarship Guidelines for minimum GPA requirements
For an application and additional information on the application process, click here!