Deadline: April 7, 2018 & June 30, 2018
Amount Awarded: $1,000-$2,000
Women attempting to further themselves in their work or to become self-sufficient face daunting obstacles such as family obligations and a tight job market. A Bedford civic organization is sponsoring a scholarship that can help overcome one of the most common: the educational roadblock.
- The applicant must be a woman at least 25 years of age;
- be a citizen of the United States;
- be a resident of Bedford Town or County for at least two years;
- be officially accepted to an accredited program or course of study;
- demonstrate need for financial assistance to upgrade skills or education.
Click here for more information.