A Welcome from Debra Johnson, Director of Financial Aid
The Financial Aid office exists to provide financial access for students to attend Jefferson College of Health Sciences. Our objective is to use all financial resources available to help students and their families realize their educational and career goals. It is our commitment to make the financial aid application process easy to understand and easy to obtain for families who are eligible. We encourage you to browse the links below for more information on Financial Aid at Jefferson College. You are responsible for completing your financial aid applications by their respective deadlines and for asking questions when information is unclear. Each student applying for financial aid should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We encourage students and their families to complete this application at the beginning of each year as soon as their Federal Income Tax Return has been filed. The FAFSA application can be filed electronically at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
If you have any questions about the financial aid process please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting you and we are excited that you are here!
- Early 2015- External/Outside Scholarship Deadlines (click here for more info)
- April 1st, 2015 - 1516 FAFSA Priority Deadline (click here for more info)
- TBD - 1516 Jefferson College Institutional Scholarship Deadline (click here for more info)
- July 1st - Financial Aid file must be complete for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- July 31st, 2015 - 1516 VTAG Application Category 2 Deadline (click here for more info)
- August 1st - September 14th, 2015 - 1516 VTAG Application Category 3 Deadline (click here for more info)
- September 15th - December 1st, 2015 - 1516 VTAG Application Category 4 Deadline (click here for more info)