A Welcome from Debra Johnson, Director of Financial Aid
The Financial Aid office exists to provide financial access for students to attend Jefferson College of Health Sciences. Our objective is to use all financial resources available to help students and their families realize their educational and career goals. It is our commitment to make the financial aid application process easy to understand and easy to obtain for families who are eligible. We encourage you to browse the links below for more information on Financial Aid at Jefferson College. You are responsible for completing your financial aid applications by their respective deadlines and for asking questions when information is unclear. Each student applying for financial aid should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We encourage students and their families to complete this application at the beginning of each year as soon as their Federal Income Tax Return has been filed. The FAFSA application can be filed electronically at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
If you have any questions about the financial aid process please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting you and we are excited that you are here!
- Early 2014 - External/Outside Scholarship Deadlines (click here for more info)
- April 1st, 2014 - PASSED - 1415 FAFSA Priority Deadline (There is still time to file your FAFSA click here for more info)
- April 25th, 2014 - PASSED - 1415 Jefferson College Institutional Scholarship Deadline (click here for more info)
- July 15th, 2014 - PASSED - Deadline to complete your Fall 2014 Financial Aid and be entered to win 1 of 4 50" Televisions
- July 31st, 2014 - PASSED - 1415 VTAG Application Category 2 Deadline (click here for more info)
- August 1st - September 14th, 2014 - 1415 VTAG Application Category 3 Deadline (click here for more info)
- September 15th - December 1st, 2014 - 1415 VTAG Application Category 4 Deadline (click here for more info)